Insurance for High-Net-Worth Individuals
Despite nearly 50 percent of the world’s high-net-worth individuals currently residing in the United States, the market is underserved. High-net-worth individuals are often underinsured, have inadequate coverage, and unique exposures that standard policies do not cover. At Nahai Insurance, we’re well-versed in finding the right coverage for an affluent marketplace. As a high-net-worth individual, find out what insurance coverage you may need.
Wealthy clients often need coverage for household staff such as maids, cooks, drivers, nannies, and gardeners. In addition, homes, boats, and other vehicles may need to be covered. Further, people in the home, including children, often need protection against potential liability exposures due to driving, social media usage, and lifestyles.
Tailored solutions to consider:
- Guaranteed unlimited replacement coverage for custom homes with potential rare or unique features.
- Coverage for properties in multiple locations, including the United States and abroad.
- Valuable Articles coverage for high-value items like jewelry, fine art, and collectibles.
- Watercraft/yacht protection, including liability and workers’ compensation coverage for hired captain and crew.
- Aviation exposures.
- Kidnap and ransom coverage
- Independent Directors & Officers Liability
- Domestic workers’ compensation
- Umbrella insurance liability limits of $5 million to $100 million
Our personal insurance advisors focus on the health and financial well-being of our clients. We understand that it is imperative to have access to sophisticated property and liability insurance products and solutions tailored to address the complex needs of the affluent client. For more information regarding our services, contact us at (310)-282-0900.